What are Mutual Funds? A mutual fund is an investment vehicle that allows various investors to pool their funds together to invest in assets under a common investment objective, managed professionally. This objective is established through the respective funds' mandate, which fund managers are not allowed to deviate from. When an investor buys into a … Continue reading Your Beginner’s Guide To Mutual Funds
So you’re ready to start investing and you’ve saved up some bit of money… what’s next? To start investing in equities, or even buy Singapore Savings Bonds, you would need to open a Central Depository (CDP) account. What’s a CDP account? A CDP account, operated by SGX, provides integrated clearing, settlement and depository facilities for … Continue reading DIY: Opening your CDP account
You just finished counting your Ang Pao money after a long and tiring day of socializing and eating during the Chinese New Year. After totaling the seemingly-abundant multi-colored bills in one's hand, you decide to take maybe 30% of the money for daily consumption usage and decide to store the remaining 70% in your POSB … Continue reading Savings ?! What Savings?
Thank you for joining us! We are here to cater to the needs of young adults, providing informative and educational tips and tricks for one to hack the wealth game! Having realized that there are not many websites and blogs out there that engages this target audience, we have decided to develop this website just … Continue reading The Exchange Trip Begins